Monday, January 5, 2009

MY CHRISTMAS

MY CHRISTMAS...
It was wednesday, december 24, when both of us are so busy for the preparation for tomorrow affair (December 25). Both of us are so excited, it was unexplainable feelings. I see a lot of peoples waiting for 12:00 o'clock in the morning. I'm enjoy looking with them, i'm feel happy everytime when I see them happy also, that's make my christmas totally complete.
But that's not the end of my unforgetable Christmas. Why?, simple because, my two especial friends came in my hause and celebrate with me a Christmas day. They are so part of my life because my friend Jerry is my Spiritual KUYA and my friend Dj is one of my close friend. Before the day of 25 we are sharing each other about our experience before, we enjoy it so much. A happy and sharing night of my life. After all
the sharing happen, we are talking with my family while waiting for the 12:00 midnight. And then for a couple of hours the 12:00 o'clock is coming and we enjoy looking for the fireworks and then, after, we enjoy eating with the food we prepared
.

No comments:

Post a Comment