Thursday, February 12, 2009

MY VALENTINE'S

MY VALENTINE'S

"The best use of life is love,
the best expression of love is time,
and the best time to love is now"

"No matter what I say, what I believe,
and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love."
1 Corinthians 13:3b

"Love means living the way God commanded us
to live. As you have heard from the beginning,
his command is this: Live a life of Love."
2 John 1:6





Life is all about love.
People keep on saying: a month of February is a month of love(February 14 "Araw ng Puso"). It is true? Exactly, love should be your priority, primary objective, and greatest ambition. Love is not a good part of your life, it's the most important part. And love should not exist only in the month of February, it should be exist everyday, every hour, every minute or even every seconds because the best use of life is love.

Sometimes, when you full of happiness because of the great things you've experience, you like to speak to the public of what a good things you've encounter, you want to tell and share to them of what makes you smile, and that is what I've feel now...hehe..

Before when I was just come and go in our Church, I have no close friends because actually I am a shy girl. "Sabi pa nila",
I am uneducated girl in times I am in Church. Yes, I don't know how to deal with them, how to build a relationship with them especially to the youth. I'm always comparing my self with them that I'm not a perfect friend to them. I'm a poor conversationalist. I don't seem to know how to begin interestingly. I sometimes answer question in monosyllables. I must appear a big bore to other people. But didn't know what I feel inside my heart. I'm always wishing that someday I can build a relationship to the youth, I want to join them every time when they have an activity, outing, party, fellowship or any kind of enjoyment they did, but I don't know how, how to begin. I'm always looking down my self, and I'm always put to my mind that this is my stage of my life forever.

But one day, a big surprise happened, God gave me an instrument that will be the bridge that I can build a strong relationship to them. He cares me and he introduced me to my co-youth in our Church that will be the steppened-stone of my life stage to them.

Now, I am very happy that I am a part to their lives, we are always together every time we have an activity and party in our Church. And you know what, another thing that makes me happy this month...? Simply, even my special someone is already my friend now (how nice!!! hehe..), but I'm not expecting more of that, I'm happy already of what close we are now. I'm enjoy my self together with him and them. I'm happy because he can do to share with me the enjoyment he encountered in his life. And I'm very happy also that he makes me laugh every time I'm sad and every time I have a problems. Thanks for them, and thanks for God. I love you.

HAPPY VALENTINE guys..... HAPPY VALENTINE TO ALL OF YOU....
GOD BLESS US....


"Life minus love is equal to zero"




No comments:

Post a Comment